Coimbatore Tax Online,Corporation Tax Pay Online
Property tax in Coimbatore is calculated based on the various dimensions of the property. The tax rate varies based on the location, age of the property, and the type of property. In Coimbatore, property tax can be paid online as well.
Property (both commercial and residential) owners under the Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation (CCMC) have to pay property tax. The tax amount has to be paid every year. The tax is collected from the property holders by the CCMC based on the features of the property such as area, locality, occupant type, construction type, usage type, occupant type and prices pertaining in that specific zone.
How to Pay Property Tax Online?
The internet has made a huge impact on how the world functions, opening new doors and simplifying lives. Paying property tax was considered a huge hassle in the past, but those days are long gone, thanks to the option of paying property tax online. Most municipal corporations provide the option of paying property tax online, streamlining the process and saving valuable time.
Pay Your Property Tax online
Pay Property Tax Online by following these Steps:
1. Select the Service from Online Collection form in official website of their municipality/city corporation.
2. Service may be Property Tax or Water Tax.
4. Select the Tax payment type 1. Net Banking or 2. Credit Card.
5. Click the view button to pay your tax online
6. Select Tax Payment Gateway and type of mode of tax payment
7. After the tax payment, you will get tax receipts from online.
8. The tax payment receipt you may take printout from website online.
9. Save Tax payment receipt as PDF format also for offline use.
10. Keep the tax payment receipt for official purpose.